Both hands on the wheel. 10 and 2. Especially in the rain.

Friday, March 7, 2008

They gave daddy the rainman suite...again.

They did it again...but this time it was at Mandalay. For some stupid reason, they gave me the hookup at THE Hotel. And a multi-day hangover to go with it. Call it a souvenir. A little something to take home with me. And by little I mean big. Somebody fucking shoot me. If I had any semblance of a training plan, I'd call this one a rest week. Some people sleep during their rest weeks. True amateurs find other things to do with their time. Especially in Vegas. Great news- Belgian beers have officially found their way into town. Perfect. That's just what I needed. Because the other stuff just wasn't getting it done. And I don't get enough Belgian poison in my system at Brickstore. My performance Wednesday night was nothing short of Pro. Not D3, Continental, whatever. Straight up ProTour. Don't worry though- it's now Friday, and I've been promptly downgraded to my previous state of amateurity. My recovery has been like a Cat 5 in a grand tour. Amateur for life.

1 comment:

Matt said...

team camp in Athens...
or
team camp at the rainman suite?

way to set a good example for the kiddies there manager.

a real rock band rocks in vegas, we've got some serious work to do.