Both hands on the wheel. 10 and 2. Especially in the rain.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

They're gonna give daddy the Rainman suite...

Well, they did. Not because I'm a high roller. But because I'm an amateur. THE Amateur. Daddy's in the Rainman suite at The Palms right now. This place is bigger than my house. It's got two bathrooms. And unlike my house, it even has heat.

Vegas kills me. I'm getting slower by the second. It's late January....and my training this week consists of drinking like the Mainstay on New Years Eve. Or his 30th birthday for that matter. Kindof. I still don't have a vibrating cock ring.

I would go ahead and apply for my Cat 3 downgrade, but I'm seriously afraid of CLeask. He's 35 lbs light right now... and in the span of 4 days (and in 2 separate episodes), he's completely twisted a ti derailleur hanger and broken a chain...that tells me the boy's got a little something under the hood, and I think we're going to see it this year. Believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep bringing up that ring. I know what you're getting for your birthday...