Both hands on the wheel. 10 and 2. Especially in the rain.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Open Invitation from the Mainstay

Ride with an amateur! Wes the Mainstay would like to formally invite anyone and everyone to join him on his Innagural Super Secret ride of 2008. 4 hours in the gaps.....10am Saturday morning at R-Ranch. Crooked helmets encouraged....Cotton tube socks and hairy legs a must! Special shout outs to anyone in attendance wearing some sort of rock band or super hero Primal Wear jersey design. Tell everyone you know. Mainstay hopes to see you there! Don't miss this opportunity!

1 comment:

Museeuw said...

Mainstay kicking 8,000 ft of climbing this weekend. Look out I think he will be a good bet for Perry-Roubaix come March - He reminds me of my form in 1996... I heard he was looking mighty slim, and that he was riding some plian black kit so he wouldn't get bothered by the media... Nice touch I used that move in '02 while training.