Both hands on the wheel. 10 and 2. Especially in the rain.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Paint me bar" party!






















Calling all friends...and foes too. Open your heart. Lend a hand. The Def Leprechaun is looking for willing bodies to help give the (soon to be) Grange Public House a little TLC and a fresh coat of paint prior to the grand opening in September. Where: The old Angel location at 426 West Ponce de Leon in Decatur. When: Saturday and Sunday. 2pm until you can paint and/or drink no longer. Food and beverage aplenty. Please show up so I don't have to. Tell the Def Leprechaun you saw it on 2beamateur and receive a free pint (to be consumed by me).

2 comments:

the mainstay said...

on me way!

Leigh said...

sweet, see you there!!! at least i can stumble home to my pot o'gold.