Both hands on the wheel. 10 and 2. Especially in the rain.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Towel Boy! (Slim's bachelor party Part I)


Sometimes a good nickname simply comes from one's obvious and innate characteristics. Other times, it's a poor decision and a laugh at one's expense. Oftentimes, it involves many cocktails. But rarely does one actually volunteer for said nickname. And nearly never do all of the above circumstances align at the very same moment in time. That's when the nickname actually sticks. Colby, this one's gonna be around for a while. And by a while, I mean forever.

3 comments:

kim potter said...

Dear Mr. Amateur:

I recently spotted three n00bs over on N.Highland and Ponce on Sunday and was wondering if you know them! They were camoflauged in real race kits but I saw right through that crap! The little one in the back could barely hang on! And they were just joy riding!!!

Your Loyally Followed,
Kim Potter

The Amateur said...

i do know them, and you are correct...those guys are amateurs. i was told some star struck female fan was screaming wildly at them from a car window.

kim potter said...

did Towely Boi tell you I sPOTTEd him yesterday??? I DID