Both hands on the wheel. 10 and 2. Especially in the rain.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Def Leprechaun nails down a "Hot Chicks with Douchebags" glamour shot

I don't know who she is, but I know it's not your wife and I'm pretty sure it's not your mom. I'm not even sure where to begin with this one, so I'm going to have to lean heavily on my 6 loyal readers (yes, it's grown like wildfire) to throw down a caption in the comments ala the one and only (and arguably my favorite website in existence)....HCWDB. Someone, please caption this thing. I'm the judge, and the winner gets a stale box of Clif Bars and a race t-shirt that likely won't fit. It's not often that I reach out for crowd participation, but fuck. I think I just short circuited somewhere between the Motorola clipped to the Olympic polo, the shades, the earpiece, and the tounge stuck out like you just hit that shit. All of which has been capured by (or simply offered to) the AJC. I should be in bed right now. But I'm not. And D, it's your fault. Sometimes I find shit, and sometimes it finds me. I didn't go looking for this one.

Full story here. Drink at The Grange. I will. Like that just put me back in good graces. Sorry D, you were holding the gun, and it was pointed in the wrong direction.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

boom done!

Euro-Pro-ud-amateur said...

My first Cougar - why do you think I love America so much!

kim potter said...

anonomous, that comment is thievery!

the mainstay said...

don't you mean "me first cougar"?

kim potter said...

Matt S and I are going to go to Dragon*Con this weekend. What shall we be wearing, I wonder!